Pre-1964 Brilliant Uncirculated George Washington Silver Quarter RollRegular price $650.00 Sale price $395.00 Save $255.00
About the Tube of 90% Silver Washington Quarters Brilliant Uncirculated (BU) - $10 Face Value
Even though modern quarters are no longer made of silver, you can still purchase these 90% silver Washington quarters, which circulated throughout the country for years. Silver quarters were common in pocket change until the 1960s, when wise collectors picked them out of circulation and the US Mint eliminated silver from American coinage. They are still prized by both collectors and investors.
Highlights of these Coins:
- Legal tender coinage produced by the US Mint from 1932-1964.
- Brilliant Uncirculated condition.
- These coins were common in circulation until silver was removed from US coinage in 1965.
- Comprised of 90% silver, 10% copper; each dollar of face value contains about 0.715 troy ounces of silver.
- Packaged in convenient tubes of 40 ($10 face value per tube).
- 90% silver quarters are a commonly traded and widely recognized investment product.